|January 22||Ballots Mailed|
|February 3||Deadline for mail-in & online voter registration|
|February 11||Deadline for in-person registration|
|February 11||Election Day|
|February 20||Pre-Certification @ 9AM|
|February 21||Certification @ 9AM|
The March Presidential Primary includes the Democrat and Republican candidates for President.
Each major political party decided which candidates would be printed on their side of the ballot. Once each party submitted their list on January 7 to the Secretary of State, changes could not be made. (RCW 29A.56) It's possible for candidates to suspend their campaigns before March 10, but every voted ballot returned to the local elections office will be processed and all results reported.
View the February Special Election poster.
Ballot Drop Box Locations
- Prosser - 620 Market St
- Benton City Hall - 1009 Dale Ave
- West Richland City Hall - 3801 W Van Giesen St
- West Richland Shops - 3100 Belmont Blvd
- Jefferson Park - Off of Symons St - Richland
- WSU Tri Cities - 2710 Crimson Way - Richland
- Kennewick Annex - 5600 W. Canal Dr
- Kennewick City Hall - 210 W 6th Ave