|January 22||Ballots Mailed|
|February 3||Deadline for mail-in & online voter registration|
|February 11||Deadline for in-person registration|
|February 11||Election Day|
|February 20||Pre-Certification @ 9AM|
|February 21||Certification @ 9AM|
The February Special Election includes ballot measures for Paterson, Kiona-Benton City, and Finley School Districts.
Districts may place bond and levy issues on any regularly scheduled election. Each ballot measure may have different requirements for passage. Excess levies for schools are exempt from the 60% super-majority and 40% minimum turnout requirements. Passage of excess levies for schools only requires a simple majority of yes votes.
After certification of the election, the district determines if the ballot measure has passed according to the requirements set in state law.
View the February Special Election poster.
Ballot Drop Box Locations
- Prosser – 620 Market St
- Benton City Hall – 1009 Dale Ave
- West Richland City Hall – 3801 W Van Giesen St
- West Richland Shops – 3100 Belmont Blvd
- Jefferson Park – Off of Symons St – Richland
- WSU Tri Cities – 2710 Crimson Way – Richland
- Kennewick Annex – 5600 W. Canal Dr
- Kennewick City Hall – 210 W 6th Ave