Receiving your voting materials
- A Voters' Pamphlet will be mailed to you prior to each General Election.
- The Online Voters' Pamphlet is available for every Special, Primary, and General Elections.
- A ballot will be mailed to you at least 18 days prior to any election that you're eligible to vote in.
- You'll also receive a security envelope and a return envelope. Follow the instructions included in the packet to ensure there are no delays in processing your ballot.
Returning your completed ballot
- Follow the instructions included in the packet to ensure there are no delays in processing your ballot.
- Don't forget to sign the Voter Declaration on the outside of the return evelope.
- Your ballot can be returned at anytime but the deadline is Election Day.
- Ballot drop box locations close at 8PM on Election Day.
- If returning by mail on Election Day, be sure to check the 'last pickup time' on the USPS mail box to ensure your envelope isn't postmarked too late.
- You can check your ballot status on MyVote.wa.gov.
Follow the election results
Unofficial election results will be posted at 8PM on Election Day. Regular updates will be published following Election Day as more ballot as processed from the ballot drop boxes and received by mail.
To view the current election results, go to the Current Election Results page. Historical election results can be found on our data and information page.